I’m a very self-centered person… hush, hush, don’t argue with me… it’s true.
But tonight I want to tell some people why I love them … and if they’re reading this, perhaps they’ll recognize themselves – but they probably won’t.
- I love to watch you do your thing.
- I love that you never feel sorry for yourself.
- I love that you tried to teach me how to be a lady.
- I love knowing where you came from… and seeing where you are.
- I love that it doesn’t even occur to you that you can’t do something.
- I love that when you had every reason to be mad at me… you weren’t.
- I love that you’re always on my side without question and without balance.
- I love that you always think of things I could never think of in a million years.
- I love that you don’t set out to inspire, you just live your life… and it inspires me.
- I love that you never mention the stupid s#!t I did or said. Cause, man oh man, what an ass I made of myself!
- I love that you’re in this list more than once but you would never recognize yourself.
- I love that even though you don’t think much of yourself, you don’t take no crap from nobody.
- I love that you don’t care that I use three negatives to make a positive.
- I love that when I think no one’s going to show up… there you are.
- I love that you’ll think the picture below is as hilarious as I do.
- I love that you always try to protect me.
- I love that we go there! Oh yes we do!
- I love that you always get it!
Thank you for being in my life.