Day 06 — Something I want to do in my lifetime but I already know I won’t be able to is…
I’ve tried and failed to come up with only “one” of any of these meme questions so boom… I’m listing…
- I’d love to visit the North Pole and bake gingerbread cookies with the elves… and if one of them got fresh or sassed me, I’m pretty sure I could take one in a fight. 50/50 sure at least.
- I’d love to be a super smart and sexy spy… like James Bond except I don’t want to get kicked in the nuts. (I miss Pierce Brosnan – I don’t think he ever got kicked in the nuts.)
- I’d love to play piano and sing like Jerry Lee Lewis. I think I would have handled it better – and I don’t have any hot cousins so… ya know… we’re all good.
- I’d love to be able to do anything with my body – like a dancer – but I’m short, can no longer do the splits unless it’s of the banana variety and when I dance…people get hurt – s#*t gets broke.
- And although I’m always the optimist… by now, I’m pretty sure I’m not gonna marry anyone from Duran Duran but when I was 14, it seemed so inevitable.
I’ve probably missed the entire point of the question but when I truly think about it – anything I’d really like to do, I probably could… even if I probably won’t.
In that vein… some snark-free highly improbable possibilities…
- I’d like to speak another language – Russian seems fun!
- I’d really like to play piano – something other than Chopsticks.
- I’d like to be a mother.
- I’d like to go to college – but what would I study? It’s ALL so fascinating – how can people settle on one major?
- I’d like to travel the world primarily by sea… most specifically, I’d love to visit Pitcairn.